HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 Server
Do you need a robust server for your SMB and remote offices? HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 Server delivers a secure dual-socket tower server with performance, expandability, and proven reliability making it the choice for expanding SMBs, remote offices of
larger businesses, and enterprise data centers. The HPE ML350 Gen10 Server leverages the Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors with up to 71% performance gain and 27% increase in cores, plus the 2666 MT/s HPE DDR4 SmartMemory
supports up to 3.0 TB and 11% faster than 2400 MT/s. The shorter re-designed rackable chassis with multiple upgrade options provides flexibility that can expand as your business needs grow. It supports 12 Gb/s SAS, NVMe
SSD, embedded 4x1GbE NIC with a broad range of graphics and compute options. Supported by the HPE Pointnext industry-leading service organization and ease of deployment, the HPE ML350 Gen10 Server helps you transform to a digital business with more
agility and all within your limited IT budget.
- Support for Intel Xeon Scalable processors – full stack.
- 2600 MT/s HPE DDR4 SmartMemory RDIMM/LRDIMM offering 8, 16, 32, or 64 GB.
- Security through firmware and standard
- Re-designed shorter chassis with multiple drive cage options for upgrade, including 8 SFF Express Bay to support NVMe solid state drives.
- Graphic process unit (GPU) support for graphic-intensive applications like Virtual
Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) and machine learning.
- Build a fully functional server with ClearOS Software from HPE that is just right for you at no upfront cost. For more information, check the ClearOS link on the right.
Perform with Unmatched Versatility
The HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 Server supports up to two Intel Xeon Scalable processors, starting from Bronze thru Platinum, 4 cores expanding up to 28 core processors offering unparalleled performance.
Up to 24 DIMM slots to support the
2600 MT/s HPE DDR4 SmartMemory, reducing data loss and downtime with the HPE Gen10 technology licensed Fast Fault Tolerance feature while increasing workload performance and power efficiency.
It supports a wide range of solutions from Azure
to Docker to ClearOS along with the traditional operating systems.
Graphic processing unit (GPU) expansion supports up to four units to accelerate performance in Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) applications and machine learning for
financial services, surveillance and security, educational and scientific research, retail and medical imaging.
Expand When Your Business Needs Grow
The HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 Server delivers expandability with a
wide range of drive upgrade options supporting 8 to 24 SFF or 16 SFF when mixed with optional 8 NVMe PCIe solid state drives, 4 to 12 LFF hot plug or non-hot plug drive options protecting your IT investment in hybrid environment.
expansion capacity with (8) PCIe slots, (6) USB ports, 5U rack conversion, and power supply options.
Embedded 4x1GbE and choice PCIe standup 1GbE, 10GbE or 25GbE adapters provide you flexibility of networking bandwidth and fabric so you
can scale and adapt to different needs as your business grows.
The HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 Server is part of the Hewlett Packard Enterprise offering of industry standard servers with major firmware
anchored directly into the silicon security protection built in across the server lifecycle starting with Silicon Root of Trust.
Millions of lines of firmware code run before server operating system boots. With Runtime Firmware Validation,
enabled by HPE iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition, the server firmware is checked every 24 hours verifying validity and credibility of essential system firmware.
Secure Recovery allows server firmware to roll back to the last, known-good
state or factory settings after detection of compromised code.
Additional security options are available with Trusted Platform Module (TPM) to prevent unauthorized access to the server and to securely store artifacts used to authenticate
the server platforms.
Industry Leading Services and Ease of Deployment
The HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 Server comes with a complete set of HPE Technology Services, delivering confidence, reducing risk, and helping customers
realize agility and stability.
HPE Pointnext Services simplifies all stages of the IT journey. Advisory and Transformation Services professionals understand customer challenges and design an optimal solution. Professional Services enable
rapid deployment of solutions and Operational Services provide ongoing support.
Services provided under Operational Services include: Flexible Capacity, Datacenter Care, Infrastructure Automation, Campus Care, Proactive Services and Multi-vendor
HPE IT investment solutions help you transform to a digital business with IT economics that align to your business goals.
- Processor Type Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors, 1st and 2nd generations
- Processor Family 1st generation: Intel® Xeon® Scalable 8100 series Intel® Xeon® Scalable 6100 series Intel® Xeon® Scalable 5100 series Intel® Xeon® Scalable 4100 series Intel® Xeon® Scalable 3100 series,
2nd generation: Intel® Xeon® Scalable 8200 series Intel® Xeon® Scalable 6200 series Intel® Xeon® Scalable 5200 series Intel® Xeon® Scalable 4200 series Intel® Xeon® Scalable 3200 series
- Maximum Memory 3.0 TB with 128 GB DDR4 DIMM
- Memory Slots 24 DIMM slots
- Memory Protection Features Advanced ECC Memory Online Spare Mode Memory Lock Step Mode
- Drive Supported 24 SFF SAS/SATA HDD/SSD, or 16 SFF SAS/SATA HDD/SSD and 8 SFF NVMe SSD. 12 LFF SAS/SATA HDD/SSD or 12 LFF NHP SATA HDD, depending on model. Upgrade option kits are available.
- Processor Core Available 28 or 26 or 24 or 22 or 20 or 18 or 16 or 14 or 12 or 10 or 6 or 8 or 4, depending on model
- Processor Cache Installed 38.50 MB L3 - 8.25 MB L3, depending on model
- Processor Name Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors, 1st or 2nd generation
- Processor Number 1 or 2
- Processor Speed 3.6 GHz, maximum depending on processor
- Memory Type HPE DDR4 SmartMemory
- Standard Memory 32 GB (1 x 32 GB) RDIMM or depending on model
- Hard Drive Number (included) None Ship Standard
- Optical Drive Type Optional DVD-ROM or DVD-RW. Optional via Slim-line ODD Bay Kit. Optional external support is available too. Optional Half-Height RDX or Tape, up to 2. Optional via Media Drive Support Kit. For detail reference QuickSpecs.
- Security UEFI Secure Boot and Secure Start support Immutable Silicon Root of Trust FIPS 140-2 validation (iLO 5 certification in progress) Common Criteria certification (iLO 5 certification in progress) Configurable for PCI DSS compliance Advanced
Encryption Standard (AES) and Triple Data Encryption Standard (3DES) on browser Support for Commercial National Security Algorithms (CNSA) Tamper-free updates – components digitally signed and verified Secure Recovery – recover critical
firmware to known good state on detection of compromised firmware Ability to rollback firmware Secure erase of NAND/User data TPM (Trusted Platform Module) 1.2 option TPM (Trusted Platform Module) 2.0 option Front bezel key-lock feature –
standard, available in both Tower and Rack models Padlock slot, standard Kensington Lock slot, standard
- Remote Management Software HPE iLO Standard with Intelligent Provisioning (embedded), HPE OneView Standard (requires download) (standard), HPE iLO Advanced, and OneView Advanced (optional)
- Power Supply Type HPE Flexible Slot Redundant Power Supply modules 500W / 800W / 1600W, depending on model SKU, or HPE Standard 500W Non-Hot-Plug/non-RPS Power Supply
- Expansion Slots 8-slots (x16, x8, x16, x8, x16, x8, x16, x8) as standard in 2P model. For detail reference QuickSpecs.
- Network Controller HPE Ethernet 1Gb 4-port 369i Adapter
- Storage Controller 1 HPE Smart Array S100i and/or 1 HPE Smart Array P408i-a SR Gen10 and/or 1 HPE Smart Array E208i-a Gen10, depending on model. For detail reference QuickSpecs.
- System Fan Features Depending on model SKU. Standard 2 fans, none-hot-plug. Optional 4 additional fans, hot-plug and N+1 redundancy Reference QuickSpecs for config. detail.
- Form Factor 4U tower with rack conversion capability
- Warranty Standard Statement 3/3/3 - Server Warranty includes three years of parts, three years of labor, three years of onsite support coverage.
- Weight (metric) 21 kg
- Product Dimensions (metric) 46.25 x 64.8 x 17.4 cm